Wednesday, 6 May 2009

interact

Yes - it's been a while since I've posted something... maybe a while is an understatement - I see that the last post was done in December... possibly when I had loads of free time and of course free access to the internet, which can be oh so slow in southern african soemtimes...

2009 as a friend very aprtly pointed out is more like two thousan and mine...! It's the year for personal change and change for the better. We're only in May but boy there's been a lot of great change. Obama for 1.

I've started my first "full time" job as a graphic designer at a wonderful agency called interact - part of draft fcb. It's mostly publishing but there is advertising, web and alternative work too. I somehow can't believe that I've struck it this lucky... almost as though a place like this can't exist all the way here in good ol' NAM. :) But it does! And I couldn't be happier! We even have our own green charity - the first in Namibia. Plus we get to work on some really ground breaking stuff... more of which I'll reveal as it gets out there... don't want to give too much away right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails