Monday, 15 February 2010

Domestic Diva at Design Indaba 2010

Yesterday a Twitter post by Design Indaba hinted at the mystery speaker for this year, saying that a clue could be found below the Sunday Times masthead. Needless to say I rushed out to get the Times at an even quicker pace than I normally do. Design Indaba always pulls out all the stops with the BEST mystery speakers, the last two, whom I've seen include, in my opinion, the father of American graphic design, famous for his I♥NY logo, Bob Dylan illustration, but also his writings on design in general Milton Glazer. And the second, British fashion designer, famous for his stripes, Paul Smith.

So this year I'm uber excited about the not so mysterious anymore guest speaker, the American Icon and Domestic Diva herself MARTHA STEWART! (Who's website, funny ehough, I've been frequenting a couple of times this year.)

I can't wait to see what she has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails