Wednesday, 24 March 2010

I am Here

I just started reading Eckhart Tolle's book A NEW EARTH, by recommendation of my new friend who's mind I like to pick all the time! I found a quote by Tolle that really resontanted with me: "True communication is communion ― the realization of oneness, which is love." I've really been questioning the concept of love, relationships, marriage and commitment in the last while so that gave me a sort-of-answer. So today when I read about Spike Jonze's new film I'm Here - a love story about two robots, I really liked the idea that inanimate objects with supposedly no feelings or emotions could love. And I thought that somehow the concept of inanimate love is better than animate love because it could only exsist in an absolute world...

Visit I am here to watch the film and ABSOLUTE PRESS for extra bits and some highres stills.

"I'm Here is a love story about two robots living in contemporary Los Angeles. The sad-eyed robot librarian Sheldon (Andrew Garfield) leads a lonely and methodical life, until he one day meets Francesca, a creative and free-spirited female robot (played by Sienna Guillory). Robot romance develops and the story is just as beautiful as it is unpredictable.

The soundtrack includes original music by Sam Spiegel and original songs by L.A.-based art musician Aska Matsumiya and other emerging musicians."


No comments:

Post a Comment

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails