Monday, 22 November 2010

30 for 30 | Day 12 | Manic Monday

Monday number 2 of the remix challenge....Technically speaking this should be remix 16! I did 2 remix outfits for Friday, 1 for Sat and 1 for Sunday... none of which I documented...but I spent a glorious weekend away from the computer screen and like a breathe of fresh air - it's just what I needed!

I'm sure all the remixers have reached that stage in the challenge where they've worn everything at least once! (How's the laundry going? hehe...) I've started noticing it's not so much what you remix but rather how you remix it...Thoughts ladies? Like on Friday I wore my cream knit jersey tucked in... gasp! I would never normally do that, but I did, and it worked.

Here's todays remix taken with my trusty Kodak and 55mm lens adapter. I finally got those batteries...



1. Denim jacket.... remix staple Free 2BU @Edgars
2. Patterned tunic, Kelso @Edgars
3. Leggings, Free 2BU @Edgars
4. Suede heels, Woolworths

Earrings from a street market bought in Oxford England.







For extra blog reading pleasure here are a few birthday party pics taken by my superbly talented friend Caroline.

12 comments:

  1. Such great prints and pops of color. So fresh and lovely. Glad to hear you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! I bet it's hard only having a certain amount of clothes to remix but you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty pops of RED! another cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe fantastic outfit. I love that tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with those shoes! and the red, black, and white ensemble looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find red shoes like yours. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday from a fellow remixer! I'm enjoying the pattern on your tunic. Also, I agree it totally is how you remix it...how you wear the items and what accessories you add that really give the outfit some individuality from the others that came before it in this remix!

    http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those shoes! the color combo in this outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos load! yay!!!
    and... awesome top and earrings

    i swear you have the best accessories ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss T, you making me blush :) Really challenged now to load images on my blog! But thats not why I'm writing, this outfit is really cool, I love the splash of red in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back from Cape Town! Did you have a good time? Thank you for the picies again... and your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails