Tuesday, 23 November 2010

30 for 30 | Day 13 | Are we there yet?

Who's in the holiday mood yet? Every time I look at Ashley's blog post on Hudson's Happening, I feel like I'm home Christmas. So festive and fun!

Thursday will be my last day of crazy madness - we're going in for a big pitch at the office, great campaign might I add, and then it should be smooth sailing. By Friday I'll be able to get into the festive season properly and spend more time crafting the 30x30 posts! They've been lacking a bit lately me thinks.




1. Print top, Free 2BU @Edgars
2. Black sun dress, Woolworths
3. Pink knit cardi, WWW @Foschini
4. Suede heals, Leather Collection, Luella

Accessories: Ring and earrings, gift. Necklace Sass Diva




I remixed this top on Day 6 but there's something I didn't show you...Lovely crochet detail...




To my American friends, I hope that all your Thanksgiving plans are going accordingly with no turkey disasters. Sure wish I was invited to a lovely dinner or two. Have a fantastic day off - hope you get to spend it with family and friends.

9 comments:

  1. lovely crochet detail on a top I already loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your top! Good luck with your pitch friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..now I love the top even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detailing on the back of your top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a bright and happy top! I love it with the pink cardigan. I never would have thought to pair it, but it is great!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a gorgeous top! i love how you paired it with mostly black too! really focus in on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shoutout, pretty lady!

    I love love love your bright top. In fact, I must have it in my life. The pink cardi is fabulous, as well.

    Another cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl the fact that you chose this as part of your remix says awesome your remixing skillz are. love the crochet detail and just love how colorful and bold you ALWAYS look <3

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails