Wednesday, 10 November 2010

30 for 30 | Day 2 | Little Miss Sunshine

It would seem everyone's been having rather strange weather in past 2 days. Now I know weather is such a dull topic, small talk in fact, but let's face it - we plan our outfits around right... or try to atleast?

If you didn't know, I'm from Namibia, which is in the Southern hemisphere and it's SUMMER here! Namibia LOVES sunshine, in fact we've got about 310 days worth of sunshine annually. But this morning, it was chilly. Chilly enough to wear a winter wardrobe, but I'm sticking to the remix challenge ;-)!


Thanks Google Maps



1. Pink knit cardigan, WWW @Foschini
2. Floral Summer dress, Jet
3. Green pumps, Oasis @Foschini

Accessories: Bow alice band, Mr Price. They way a great blog BTW. Earings, Accessorize Monsoon. Clutch bag, my mom's, vintage. Belt, gift. Cocktail ring, Foschini.











I've been SO IMPRESSED by everybody's 30x30 remixes. So much so, that I only get to bed at 1am each night looking at blog posts. Keep it up ladies! And thank you Kendie for your brilliant idea!

Greetings and love from Namibia...Sunny side up... xx

16 comments:

  1. i LOVE your dress! you look fabulous in yellow. I also really like the lighting in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are fantastic! Great day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I've recruited my friend and fellow office buddy Liz (3 Lizes... hehe), to take photos of me everyday at lunch time. She's been very kind in helping me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty! I love how bright it is! Great remix, I should have added more bright colors (kickin myself)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress. It's nice to see someone in the 30 for 30 from so far away.
    Thanks for visiting my blog (and commenting).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super! Sunny, Happy, & Bright! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this outfit is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I think this challenge has created a lovely online community of people who are sharing a bit of their lives with one another. SO GREAT! It's 12.16am here and I'm still looking at remix blog posts :) It's just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta say it is going to be a lot of fun to see you remix this dress throughout the next 30 days. The pattern is so loud and fun that it should make for some great combinations and a lot of creativity. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fantastic! The colors are gorgeous together! I definitely didn't know where Namibia is... my geography teachers from grade school would be so sad... I especially love that clutch and that ring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOURE FROM NAMIBIA?! this is awesome. i've always wanted to go to africa!

    and really, sunshine-y yellow :D love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love, LOve, LOVE the handbag and the outfit. Soon I'll do a 30x30. Will just have to find someone to convince to take photo's of me ;)
    So stylish! I'm honoured you rubbed off on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute! love the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would kill for a similar dress! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favourite colour combinations!
    WOW* really lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails