Saturday, 13 November 2010

30 for 30 | Day 6 | Rain rain come again

After weeks of waiting and intense heat, the rain has finally arrived! YAH! So happy :) It's thundering away as I write this. So with my umbrella in hand, my mom and I took to the street to take a few snaps.



1. Black shrug, WWW @Foschini
2. Multi-coloured print halter neck, Free 2BU @Edgars
3. Denim jeggins, Free 2BU @Edgars
4. Patent leather pumps, Zoom Shoes

Accessories: Ring, Art Africa. Wooden earrings, handmade by my friend Ina-Maria. Umbrella, Woolworths.











Hope your weekend's been lovely so far! xx

4 comments:

  1. The print on your blouse is amazing...you look amazing in this outfit, and I LOVE your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun top! AND I love the details on the jeans! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, you work prints and color so damn well :D
    i love it. and in the rain too! :D
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the details on your jeggings! :)

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails