Sunday, 7 November 2010

30 for 30



On Monday I'll be joining Kendi from Kendi Everyday with her 30 for 30, A closet remix challenge.
Here's how it works:

Rules:

1. Pick 30 items or less from your closet. Shoes are included, but accessories and jewelry are not.

2. Remix the 30 items into 30 different outfits.

That's it! Well not entirely so..

3. Don't shop for 30 days.

Apart from this being a super cool challenge, the reason I'm doing this specifically is to help me save for my trip to Berlin! Which you can read about here... In the past I've spent a lil too much money on buying clothes and I'd like to see how far I can go with what I all ready own! No money spent on clothes means I can stash them away for Euros later. As Kendi puts it:

I have found that when I limit myself with shopping, with 30 items, I become so much more aware of what I have versus what I need.

So from Monday, for 30 days I'll be posting my outfit, made up from my 30 chosen items, which I'm currently finalising for tomorrow. Choosing shoes is especially hard :)

Check back soon!

hello

{30 for 30 banner by Kendi Everyday}

4 comments:

  1. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! I love your vintage inspired blog :) This is going to be so much fun!

    I think you'll like my handbag for day 1. Posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again :)
    Handbags would be difficult for me :/
    Though I think I also picked up your love for shoes :) been remixing my outfits for a while, maybe once I'm back and running will do the same. Can't wait to see yours. you have the most ab fab style :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, well I'm happy to report that handbags are excluded from the 30 so you're in luck! You can still take up the 30x30 challenge.

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails