Wednesday, 17 November 2010

30 x 30 | Day 10 | Birthday Girl - Part I

It's my birthday today and every year I am reminded of all the love there is around me. I have so much to be grateful for. I am truly blessed in my life and very happy to be alive!

This post is going to be a quick one... need to dash home to ice a few more cupcakes and make it to my favourite Italian restaurant for dinner. Wish my remix friends were joining me.


I think this smile is sooo cheesy

1. Button down shirt, Charter Club @Edgars
2. Knit cardi, WWW @Foschini
3. Maxi dress, Mr Price
4. Flats, Zoom Shoes

I made and decorated this belt from a material cut-off.






My grandfather Zulu Kingdom silver vintage cuff-links



Part II to follow after the festivities. And true to the remix challenge I've decided to come up with a birthday dinner outfit from the 30 items.

14 comments:

  1. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!And you look so gorgeous on your special day. Man, I wanna raid your wardrobe. Have a super dins tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! That pink looks incredible on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!! love the black, white, and pink theme, very 'birthday girl-esq'! can't wait to see part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthday! lovely outfit as lovely as the birthday girl! may you have many more to come!!! <3

    loving the pink and the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    I love your print mixing...and of course I love your fabulous belt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! That's so great that you made that belt yourself. Very cute.

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I LOOOOOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful night!! :) Great remix, I love the cufflinks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday T.! I wish you all your heart deisres :)

    You look amazing as always, the texture mixture of this outfit is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday T! This is a perfect birthday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're looking really cute on your birthday! Hooray! Celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!!! Nice outfit. Like how you have the button down over your dress. Never thought of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the birthday wishes friends! I had a lovely day. Cyber cupcakes to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit, too (as in I'm loving all your outfits lately!).

    the zipper detail on the flats is the cherry on the cake (I have a top with a zipper ruffle collar that I love).

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails