Thursday, 18 November 2010

30 x 30 | Day 11 | Night owl

I had the loveliest birthday dinner yesterday and I can't wait to post a few pics!
Though all the birthday excitement and my recent night owl online activity has left me a little tired... so a restful weekend is VERY much in order :-) Tonight's going to be a "curry, fire, blankie, cuddles" evening, as my lovely friend Siân puts it. I think I'll throw TV into the mix as well!



1. Black bolero, WWW @Foschini
2. Studded owl shirt, RT @Mr Price
3. Sun dress, worn as skirt, Woolworths
4. Black suede heals, Leather Collection, Luella

Accessories: Belt, Mr Price. Tights, Cameo. Earrings, Identity. Ebony bangle, from the Democratic Republic of Congo.












Note to self: My camera needs new batteries...

8 comments:

  1. I think it is great how you dressed up this owl tee. Very unexpected and very cute!
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl shirt...and totally agree with NoGuiltFashion...loving how you dressed it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! I love the owl shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!
    I just found your blog. I love the style of your photos!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for your birthday! i'm glad you had fun.
    also? I LOVE OWLS. so your shirt wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday.

    Love how you styled this and especially how your personality shines through in every single beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those tights and that shirt are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails