Wednesday, 24 November 2010

30 x 30 | Day 14 | Nip Tucked...

It's funny how trends come full circle in fashion... and the tucked look is BACK! I honestly didn't think it would work but I quite like it! I needed a super comfy outfit for today as tomorrow's the big pitch! Wish me luck :)

My sister arrives home for the holidays tomorrow. YAH! Happy Thanksgiving! xx



1. Knit, Mr Price
2. Black Skinnies, Woolworths
3. Patent leather stud sandals, Edgars

Accessories: Leaf necklace, Accessorize.... One of my all time favourites! Ring, Obs Fest Market Cape Town. Belt, Mr Price.





8 comments:

  1. I really like the tucked shirt on you. The knit is really cute and I love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater!! and your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you. I never thought I'd be tucking my shirts again, but I am. And it looks slimming!
    It works really well with your sweater.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are rocking Tucked In! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! What a fabulous top and necklace.
    I have a link up every Wednesday for everyone who coordinates jewlry with their outfits, come link up! :)
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rock the tuck! Lookin good, girl! And that last picture is tooo cute!

    Have fun with your sister! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lvoe that it's relaxed and yet still very put together. your top is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funky outfits!! and great photos!!

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails