Thursday, 11 November 2010

30 x 30 | Day 4 | Cherry cherry

The 30x30 remix challenge made me think about creativity this morning. Ordinarily I would have never put this outfit together! As a creative professionally, I think sometimes limitations make you think just that much more out of the box! Maybe it should be remix day everyday?!



1. Button down shirt, Charter Club @Edgars
2. Waterfall waistcoat, WWW @Foschini
3. Black skinny jeans, Woolworths
4. Red suede T-bar pumps, Woolworths

Accessories: Clutch handbag, my mom's, vintage. Ribbon worn as belt. Earings, Edgars. Ring, New Look England. Alice band Mr Price.











My personal favourite about this outfit is my Grandfather's cuff-links.
Vintage, silver and ebony wood.


Cute little 3-leaf clovers in the bottom left hand corner of this pic.


To all my remix friends from America, enjoy your long weekend. While we have Remembrance Day I wish you a commemorative Veterans Day.

14 comments:

  1. The red shoes and funky draping of the vest really make this outfit come alive. Loving it. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! The vest is amazing!! You look amazing in this outfit...and now I really need a crisp white button up shirt (I know seriously who doesn't have a crisp white button up shirt?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. You came up with a great remix. I really like how the red pops in the pictures.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that vest, it is an amazing piece! I also like the pops of red, I am really feeling the red lately :)
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great outfit! I agree the red shoes are a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just LOVING these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me that I have the same earrings! I have to dig those up. I love the gray and the red together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is "FLY" everything about it is just lovely!! I may have to trade my red shoes for yours once we can shop again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are fabulous! And love the color on your nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're totally right about being in a box working as a professional-- you certainly came out of that box, & most stylishly so, if I may say so.

    & the red heels. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are insanely adorable, cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE RED SHOES are love <3
    i love how your entire outfit just pops out at me. and when you get to the bottom, it's still a bang! awesome remix. and yes, go remix everyday. you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those red shoes! Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails