Monday, 6 December 2010

30 for 30 | Day 21 | Tartan red

Remix double-take.

Who's feeling the Christmas spirit yet? I missed a white Christmas by a few week when I lived in England and I always find it somewhat weird getting into the festive mood when it's summer?!

Anyone want to swap some snow for good ol' Namibian sunshine. I'll throw in some summer rain for measure - it's like nothing you've ever experienced before! Any takers :-) ?

My friends and I are having a Secret Santa roof top Christmas party on Wednesday evening, so it's baking time! I'll be making these Orange and cinnamon cookies from Fairlady nomnomnom. Hopefully baking and a splash of red tartan should help to get the festive spirit rolling.



Black T, Identity. Vest, WWW @Foschini. Black Skinny Jeans, Woolworths. T-bar heals, Woolworths. Belt, Price. Earrings, Edgars. Felt and tartan broach, self-made.





8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit, girl! We even got a few Alabama snowflakes here yesterday! :)

    I love love love that brooch! Can't believe you made it! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your red accents on a black and grey palette!! looks pretty and Christmas-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that brooch! I may have to request one for myself. I think Red is the color for December just because it makes everyone happy. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I felt when I was living in hot, hot Texas. So hard to believe it is the holiday season when the weather is not cold!
    Love all the little pieces of red.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful brooch! I need a diy project...

    www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once the 30 for 30 is over, I'll be on the hunt for shoes like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love that brooch! I can just see it on all types of outfits. You look darling, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tanya,

    I tagged you as one of the blogs I have had he pleasure to be inspired by! ttyl

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails