Here's a round up of my 30x30 remix challenge so far.
A few things I've learnt:
1. Accessories are your friend! I've seen this time and again. They can make a single outfit look completely different.
2. How you wear your clothes matters too. Wearing dresses as skirts, skirts as dress, tucking in, tucking out...
3. Have fun, experiment - you might just be surprised. The combinations are pretty much endless.
4. Resisting the shopping urge is actually pretty easy :-P
5. My favourite - There are some pretty amazing women out in the world doing their thing! I'm very happy to be connected with them through this great challenge. New Friends! Liz, Elisabeth, Ashley, Katy, Natasha, Patty, Alessandra, Brooke and Mrs. J YAH :)
Liz and Melissa, thank you for taking my pics with so much patience!
So... any favourites? (I think there are about 4 additional remixes that I didn't photograph over the weekends...)I need to remix the yellow dress again :)