Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Fashion Cupcakes

What can better fashion and cupcakes?! Seriously...? Fashion and cupcakes together maybe?! YES PLEASE! :)

My confectionery obsession with these small baked wonders has been around for a while now. So imagine my delight when I came across these fashion cupcake beauties by Swedish photographer Therese Aldgård and prop stylist Lisa Edsälv. Pics via HintMag








My Christmas party gift from my friend Abed! Too thoughtful! Let's get baking :)


Cupcake retrospective. Circe 2007

See more cupcake love on the Pink Party and Birthday Girl II and I ♥ cupcakes posts.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, and your polka dot curtains :)

    I liked the Agent Provocateur ones, until I realized that they're...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the chanel ones...and betsey johnson. Lovely. Too pretty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes are my favorite dessert to make!! I so want a Vera Wang and Betsey Johnson one!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails