Lessons I've been reminded of in the past few days:
- Take time for yourself
- Travel more
- Say what's on your mind but also think before your speak. Don't always indulge in impulse.
- Think with possibility
- Blood is thicker than water
Nan Lawson via design is mine
Lovely things to do:
2. Finish renovating old desk
3. New haircut and colour - GOING PLATINUM
4. Farmer's Market on Saturday morning
5. Baking Maple Pecan Muffins with Joy
6. Catching up on movies
7. Postcards :)
8. Hit the open road for some river spotting!
Doing anything fun this weekend?
Happy Friday xx