Monday, 17 January 2011

Hello stanger...



Happy New Year! Wow... a little late for that one, since we're about 3 weeks into the new year, but better late than never right?!

Please excuse me for dropping off the face of the planet but the week leading up to Christmas was rather manic in my life and it continued to manic till about last week. I don't want to bore you with all the details but "life" included driving to South Africa and back, packing, moving, cleaning and sorting 2 apartments, one my sis's and other my gran's, containing a lifetime's worth of things. Doing holiday overtime and the worst part...a house break-in, that saw a thief get away with my handbag and laptop... while I was sleeping... Thank goodness I didn't wake up - things can always be worse.

Apart from 4 weeks of absolute MADNESS, and feeling like there was no real break, I can honestly say 2011 is looking really rosy. There's so much that I'm thankful for and looking forward to this year! For me, as for you - I hope that 2011 will be THE ONE. A year of doing things and making things happen, FOR YOU.

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS... Both my online buddies and in the ones in the "real world". You know who you are. xx

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Wow, sounds like a whirlwind couple of weeks but I can "hear" that you're doing just fine. Looking forward to reading more in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back T! We've missed yo. I'm so sorry to hear about the break in. Here's to better luck in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year T. xox

    I'm sure 2011 WILL be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a whirlwind of a month! EEEK! Happy New Year to you...the blogosphere has missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the WELCOME BACKs Ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails