Tuesday, 22 February 2011

They Draw and Cook

Don't you just love it when 2 or more of your favourite things come together to make another new ÜBER FAVOURITE THING? Two of my all time favourite things are drawing and cooking! And, well, putting the two together is my idea of perfection!

I stumbled across They Draw and Cook blog a couple of months ago and since then it's become one of my favourite! I love it so much that's I've submitted artwork for it too, titled Zesty Lemon Cheesecake. Go have a look-see.



They Draw and Cook has now launched into a full site featuring the largest collection of illustrated recipes from around the world online. Go have a look at some of the AMAZING talent out there... and try a few of the recipes while you're at it! NOM! :-P

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, thanks for sharing, looks like a great site x

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails