Thursday, 1 September 2011

Veni, vidi, vici...

Everything has a beginning and an end.

My mom took this photo of me on her short visit to Berlin while we were walking back home one day.
And yes - this is the walk way that lead up to my apartment ...







Bitter-sweetly, my time here in beautiful Berlin has come to an end. I did what I came to do - explore a city, explore my art and explore myself. And boy did I explore!

The funny thing about the creative process is that you don't always know what you're going to get on the other side. But with a little bit of faith and trust, I can safely say - you always get what you wanted and so much more. There is always more. More wonder, more awe more to discover - even around that next bend. So, as life winds like the road, and in my case, a cobble stone walk way, I'll be going around another bend. Tomorrow I'll return back home to my beautiful country Namibia, which I've seen blossom in it's own special way while I've been gone.

Not so incidently, today is that first day of Spring, if you're from the Southern of Hemispheres. Spring is about blooming and budding, growing anew, starting out fresh. So, as one journey end another has just begun...

 PS: Und dann auf Deutsch, weil nach fier Monaten kann ich naturlich mehr sprechen! Du bist wichlich so wunderschön mein Berlin und ich komme wieder nochmal! Bis später meine Freund und noch Viel Spaß!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a great experience for you. Lovely and meaningful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alessandra :) Thank you, it's been such a blessing for me.

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails