Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Comeback

Once upon a time, I had this blog. Then life happened - and with much of it and I had to focus my energies elsewhere.

Since 2012, and my last blog post, I've done amazing things! Including, and not in this order, opening my own a studio, lecturing at the University of Namibia and the Collage of the Arts, published a comic book, made 4 movies, went to the United States for a 3 week IVLP exchange, designed furniture and a large scale type instillations, wrote articles, produced countless designs for award winning projects, oh and got my own place!

So with a new energy of abundance I'm refocusing my energies on the blog. Watch this space.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations on your success! What great accomplishments! I look forward to your future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gill! I didn't expect ANYONE to reply since I haven't posted in yonks!
    Thank you for your words of encouragement. :-)

    ReplyDelete

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails