Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Style never goes out of fashion

It would seem that those ol' 30-for-30 posts, back in the day was good practice! Vakwetu Style and Craizy Daisy has penned 2 posts on my style. Namibian Fashion Police much?




Thank you to the always stylishSean Kamati from Vakwetu Style for featuring me on Street Style today. (Thanks for the kick under the bum - needed that ;-) It's all love.) Full post here.

 Unbeknownst to me, Craizy Daisy did a blog post on fashion at the NAFTAs (Namibian Film & Theatre Awards). A friend also sent me a link to me say: "I saw this on a blog and I knew you had made it....." Thank you for the wonderful compliment Gareth! Full post here.

 So - the pressure is on to materialize, no pun intended, a fabulous look for this year's awards. Here's holding thumbs for nominations on Everything Happens for a Reason and Soul Taker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whatcha think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails