Using A3 sketch or regular print paper, draw repeating patterns with permanent markers and wrap with a complimentary ribbon.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Using two permanent markers of different thickness draw overlapping circles of different sizes or crossed lines in random directions.
- For an on-trend typographic approach, write a Christmas message from left to right, with each line almost touching.
- Using Tipex or White-Out, draw patterns and shapes onto black paper or light cardboard. Wrap the present first for a clear drawing area.
- Explore the haberdashery section of material or stationery shops for fun interesting ribbons or make your own using permanent markers, fabric paint, and a steady hand.
- For larger presents, use roles of brown paper.